July 13, 2018 at 12:00 AM


Last Day to Petition for Pass/No Pass

Students who wish to take any course as Pass / No Pass instead of taking it for a letter grade should first consult with an Academic Counselor. Some courses that are taken to fulfill department requirements for a degree can only be taken for a letter grade.

The Pass/No Pass petition must be approved by the course instructor and submitted to the Admissions office.

read more »